A journey that started with writing a blog that was more of a personal diary and she was just a girl who wrote things she loved talking about and well, cut to today where MissMalini is a full-blown content – entertainment businesses in India. In this episode, we talk to Malini Agarwal, Founder and Creative Director, MissMalini about how she did it all!
She talks to us about:
1. Malini’s extremely versatile career path that finally led to finding what is MissMalini today.
2. More on the thought behind, “Don’t write anything about someone that you wouldn’t say to them on their face.”
3. The Malini’s Girl Tribe that’s driving a community of women that connects with them, uplifts them catering to a bunch of genres: health, lifestyle, entertainment, careers.
4. How the folks at MissMalini have attuned to work-life after the pandemic, and the various employee activities carried out for them, virtually.
5. How MissMalini is driving positive content like ‘Some Good News’ and campaigns like ‘Ignore No More.’
Host: Priyanka Ganwani
Producer: Priyanka Ganwani
Editor: Dhiresh Thakur
Creative Lead: Siddharth Aalambayan
Catch Season 01 of How They Did It if you haven’t already here – https://in.mashable.com/podcast/